What is your Environmental, Health, Safety & Security policy?
Halocarbon Products Corporation is dedicated to providing its employees and neighbors with the safest possible environment. We strive for continual improvement in all aspects of our environmental, safety, health and security performance in order to insure the safety and security of all stakeholders.
Our principles are:
- Every employee is entitled to a safe and healthy workplace.
- Adhering to Halocarbon’s EH&S policies is a condition of employment.
- Each employee, especially members of management, is responsible for proactively maintaining a workplace free from hazards.
- Every employee is expected to comply with all local, state and federal laws and regulations.
- Halocarbon will aggressively train all employees to insure the goals of this policy are met.
As part of our effort to achieve these goals, we will follow the Responsible Care Guiding Principles, which include active participation in all areas of community awareness and emergency response, distribution safety, pollution prevention, process safety, product stewardship and employee health and safety.
Chief Executive Officer