Halocarbon, a world leading producer of specialty fluorochemicals is seeking candidates for an excellent opportunity as Chemical Operator in our North Augusta, SC site. Halocarbon seeks individuals who embrace Halocarbon’s core values of:
- Caring – Have a genuine concern for safety, wellness & the environment.
- Curiosity – Willing to accept change & find better ways to do things.
- Collaboration – Function at a high level within your own team environment & across department lines.
- Competitive Spirit – Act with a sense of urgency and hold self to high ethical standards.
Successful candidates must possess, as a minimum, the following competencies, skills and/or abilities:
- Strong safety and environmental values.
- Safely carry out transfer of chemicals.
- Adhere to cGMP (Current Good Manufacturing Practices).
- Meet established physical & mental standards.
- Work a 12-hour rotating shift schedule.
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions.
- Exceptional attention to detail with high standards of excellence.
- Mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills required.
- Demonstrated computer literacy.
- Ability to work independently or with a team while operating under the supervision of an experienced operator or shift supervisor.
- Work overtime as needed.
- Demonstrated effective oral & written communication skills.
Must have High School Diploma, General Education Development (GED) or equivalent. Prior industrial background preferred. All candidates must successfully complete extensive third-party reference checks, a criminal background investigation, a comprehensive medical examination and drug screen.
Halocarbon offers its employees a comprehensive benefits package that includes health care coverage’s, life insurance, dental plan, vision plan, 401(k) savings plan featuring company matching contributions, 11 holidays, vacation, short and long term disability benefits, flexible spending accounts and others, some requiring employee contributions.
Qualified applicants should fill out the form below completely by 9/23/2020. Once resumes have been received and reviewed, applicants will only be contacted if they are selected for the next step in the application process.
Halocarbon is an Equal Opportunity Employer.